Sunday, May 4, 2008

"road trip"

I'm blogging from a train on my beloved iPhone right now, just enjoying our long journey to Germany. I know I haven't posted about Switzerland yet, and that's coming but I just wanted to give a brief update. Interlaken was very nice and refreshing....details and pictures coming soon.

We have 8 hrs of train riding today, with 3 train changes. Bern, Basel, Ulm, and Munich are some of the towns we ride through. Swiss trains are by far the cleanest and nicest trains we have been on.

Once you make it on, long train rides are relaxing and alot like a road trips. They are usually quite spacious allowing you to stretch out with your magazines, music, computer, and food... I like kickin back listening to music looking at all of the European landscape.

If our hotel in Garmisch has access I'll upload some pictures. Cya!