Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Off to a GREAT start *pause*.. NOT!

I got one hour of sleep last night and it really bit me in the ass this morning. We had to meet my mom at the office to drop off our car and for her to give us a ride to the airport. We fought Frisco traffic to get there, we loaded up her car, and as I reached for my wallet.....it wasn't there!!!

Thankfully Brooke was in charge of passports/tickets so I did have my passport. I still needed my wallet though because my student ID is in it, and we booked multiple tours under my name with a student discount. So Brooke, my mom, and I rush to the airport to go ahead and get checked in.

We decided that we had to have the wallet, so we called the busiest person we know.....my dad LOL. So we headed south for the airport, and he headed north back to Frisco. He made it just in time and I have the wallet in my pocket.

"BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE"

At the ticket counter, the agent said, "we seem to have a problem with one of the passports...." We waited anxiously for 20 minutes while she talked on the phone with management. She came back and said, "One of you has a name of interest, not with us, but someone else. And I can't say which one of you. But everything is ok now". WEIRD. Maybe it has something to do with the bank we knocked off in the early 90's....

We head to security and see that the agent printed 4 boarding passes for me and NONE for Brooke. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. We headed back and I had to holler a little, but we are now at the gate about to board.

Ryan